It isn't too late to plan thoughtful, customized and low waste DIY Christmas Gifts for everyone on your list!
From stocking stuffers, to culinary delights, to the perfect beard spritzer; we've got all your gift-giving bases covered.
Rose Honey Lip Balms
The perfect stocking stuffers, and the most hydrating lip balm we’ve ever used!
It’s no secret that we love honey. Honey cleansers, honey face masks, honey body scrubs - we thought we’d tried it all. Then we made a Rose Honey Balm, and the results were to die for.
DIY Rose Honey Lip Balm
This recipe will yield approx. 12 individual lip balms
20 g Beeswax
40 g Shea Butter
2 tbsp Natural Wildflower Honey
1 tbsp Vegetable Glycerin
2.5 tbsp Rose Hip Seed or Jojoba Oil
35 drops Jojoba Rose
5 drops Vanilla Bean Essential Oil (optional)
12 Lip Balm Tubes
- Over a double boiler, melt down your Beeswax and Shea Butter until they are completely fluid.
- Remove from the heat and add your Honey and Glycerin. Stir vigorously to combine (you may need to place this back onto low heat while mixing, to ensure the elements come together entirely).
- Add your Rose Hip or Jojoba Oil, Jojoba Rose and Vanilla, stirring to combine.
- Before your mixture begins to set, you have to transfer it into your lip balm tubes. Carefully pour the balm mixture into each individual tube and secure the lid.
- Leave your full lip balm tubes, standing upright, to set overnight.
Men’s Beard or Aftershave Spritzer
It’s not unusual for men to shy away from scented products and colognes, but he's sure to love this hydrating, nourishing and delicious smelling Beard Spray or Aftershave; especially when it's been custom made by his sweetie ;)
DIY Beard Spray/Aftershave for Your Man
100 ml Bottle Frankincense Hydrosol
Essential Oils of your choice:
Deep & Woodsy: 10 drops Sandalwood, 5 drops Cedarwood Himalayan, 5 drops Black Spruce, 5 drops Black Pepper
Light & Fresh: 10 drops Sandalwood, 10 drops Lemon, 3 drops Black Pepper
Meditative & Insightful: 10 drops Vetiver, 5 drops Frankincense Co2, 3 drops Patchouli, 2 drops Sweet Orange
- Place your selected essential oil drops directly into your bottle of Frankincense Hydrosol. Shake well.
- This can be sprayed onto facial hair or onto the skin after shaving.
Pampering Bath Salts
A lovely and easy gift for those on your list who you may not know very well, or who you know need some good old fashioned pampering!
- In a mortar & pestle, or bowl with a spoon, combine your Dead Sea Salt and Essential Oil drops, mixing thoroughly.
- Once the salt is completely blended with the essential oil, divide it between the 4 jars and your gifts are ready to be given!
Festive Infused Honey
For the food lover and entertainer on your list, this infused honey is the perfect addition to hot apple cider, cheese plate, french toast - whatever the Christmas meal entails!
- In a small saucepan, heat up your Honey and Cinnamon Stick. Simmer over low heat for 10-20 minutes.
- Place your Honey and Cinnamon Stick into your 100 ml Jar and add your essential oil drops. Stir thoroughly.
Have fun with it! Go to your local craft store and pick up some stick-on labels and colourful pens to make personalized labels for your creations!
PS! We're gifting you with 15% OFF our entire Gift Shop until December 18th!
Bonus, Our Favourite Festive Diffuser Blend...
We dare anyone to be a Grinch with this blend in the house!