If you've been following our raw skincare blog for a while, you know that we love honey as a skincare ingredient.
Honey is humectant, it helps the skin to hold moisture. It also has enzymes that help to break down dirt and excess oil without drying the skin.
We add honey to everything; cleansers, masks, scrubs...
Sometimes people are surprised by the recommendation, "won't it be sticky"??
Actually, on damp skin honey is not very sticky and rinses off very easily. However for those who would rather an even less sticky option - enter honey powder.
With many of the same skincare benefits but none of the mess, honey powder has quickly made it's way into many of our go-to raw skincare recipes.
Here are a couple of our favourite ways to use honey powder:
Added to cleanser
2. Spritz you face with your favourite hydrosol before gently massaging the cleanser into your skin.
3. You can turn this into a full body cleanser as well, simply by making a larger batch.
Add to a facial mask
3. Add 1-2 drops of the best Raw Skincare Synergy for your skin type
3. Combine your powders with ~ equal parts hydrosol or water.
4. Spritz your face with hydrosol before gently massaging the mask onto the skin.
5. Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes before rinsing with warm and then cold water.< /div>