Plants can’t run away from bugs, so they make their own repellent.
We can too.
They say it's going to be a buggy summer this year, here's your natural cheatsheet for enjoying the outdoors without getting eaten alive!
1 bottle of essential oil will make ~ 12 batches of Outdoor Spray!
DIY Outdoor Spray
- Place 25 drops total essential oil into a 50 ml Spray Bottle.
- Add a small squirt of natural, unscented soap (to help oil & water mix) and fill the bottle with distilled water or Witch Hazel.
- Shake well & enjoy bug free outdoor adventures!
**Botanical name is important when it comes the substantiated efficacy of each essential oil**
Make it smell nice!
Let’s be honest, if something doesn’t smell good, you won’t want to wear it - no matter how well it works.
Most essential oils have some insecticidal properties, try one of these to balance the aroma of your action-packed Outdoor Spray!
DIY After-Bite Roll-On
- Place 25 drops total essential oil into a 10 ml Roll-On Bottle.
- Fill the bottle with Aloe Vera Gel or Witch Hazel.
- Shake well and stop scratching!