Posted on April 11 2019
Essential Oils can help with a lot of things; they can't replace a restful night's sleep, but they can definitely help you achieve one!
You need your sleep, and it doesn’t have to be a nightly struggle. We’ve designed these recipes with the absolute best essential oils for encouraging restful sleep. We know you’re tired now, so you can thank us later!
Pick up your Restful Sleep DIY Kit here! Our favourite oils, bases, bottles, recipes and tips for restful sleep; bundled together with a sweet little discount ;)
Sweet Dreams Roll-On
Our Sleep Well Blend works like a charm, seriously, try it and you’ll be hooked! Roll onto pulse points before going to bed. The essential oils in this blend will help to guide you into a restful sleep and keep you relaxed all night long.
- Place 5 drops Sleep Well Blend into your 5 ml Roll-On Bottle and shake well.
- Roll onto pulse points before going to bed.
The Ultimate Wind-Down Bath Salts
With some of our most calming single notes, these salts are the ultimate antidote for high stress levels, which can lead to restless sleep. If you find you’re feeling anxious in the evenings, try incorporating these bath salts into your nightly routine. *Not a bath person? This blend of essential oils can also be added to a 60 ml massage oil or shower gel.
- In a mortar and pestle (or bowl with a spoon) combine 10 drops Highland Lavender, 10 drops Sweet Marjoram and 5 drops Frankincense into 2 oz Dead Sea Salt. Stir thoroughly to combine.
- For each use, place ~ 2 tbsp Bath Salts into a warm bath right before hopping in.
- Your bath salts can be stored in a tightly sealed jar in a cool, dry place.
Kids Bedtime Bath Honey
We’re about to make your bedtime wind-down infinitely easier - you’re welcome! This Bath Honey will not only calm your kids right down, it will also soothe dry, itchy skin, eczema, inflammation and bug bites.
- In a small bowl, combine 3 drop Roman Chamomile and 10 drops Lavender Highland into 3 tbsp Natural, Liquid Honey. Stir thoroughly.
- Mix the Bath Honey into your child’s bath right before they hop in.
Relaxing Linen Spray
This heavenly spray will linger on your bed linens into the night to encourage restful sleep, it will also leave your linen closet smelling wonderful!
PS, If you use this on your guest’s bedding, they may never leave. Don’t say we didn’t warn you!
- Place 20 drops Bergamot, 12 drops Sandalwood and a small squirt of natural unscented dish soap at the bottom of your empty spray bottle. Stir to combine (the soap will help the oil and water mix).
- Fill your bottle with Distilled Water and give a small shake.